Saturday, November 29, 2008

School Days


It’s interesting to recollect

I studied in Class 10 at Boys High School , Karunagappally, Kollam, Kerala . I remembers that I am the only student passed from class X H division that year. We were at the second shift and in the morning attended tuition classes at Raju’s Tutorial. At that time, tuition classes were quite normal and the fee was very nominal. Examinations were comparatively strict and so limited students passed the final exam. Now, the exams are so liberal and thus the quality of the students who pass the exams are so low and not even able to fill an application. Some teachers didn’t take classes if I would be absent. I remember a few good teachers – Shri.Balakrishna Pillai Sir- General science, Das Sir ,Social Studies, Mrs.Mary Mathews, English, Unnithan Sir, Maths, Shri.Ramakrishna Pillai, Malayalam . Very interesting to know where these students are now.

No comments: