Thursday, November 26, 2009

Crazy love Song

A humorous love song


“ By coming in my front
Give pleasure to my eyes
My soul is flowing
As I see the brightness of sun
Who is this ! Which is this!
What is this , please say
Books in the left hand
Umbrella in right hand
Coming with happiness
And both hands are at the chest
Should see the darling
Beauty Deenamma
Would it changed by throw of the leg
Or by heat
Or by my thought
Who knows, who knows
Whatever be, its good
The bell rang ten
She hasn’t yet come
Professor has come
How do I look fine
Whatever be, however be
Should make me look
Can hear the dup lup sound
Can see the rhythmic movement
Go Go Aachil and Checha
Go Go Bhargavi and Gomas
Come deenamma, come slowly
Give freshness to my eyes
By your presence
My heart is shining
As I saw the Sun shine
Who is this, which is this
Please say to me
Are you the main root of my feelings
The beautiful garden on the world
Have the nose like thil flower
Lips like thondi fruit
Your smiling teeth beat the early sun
Your eyes are like beautiful ponds
where Yakshi andd Gandharvas meet
Your eye brows are like the meadows
Where young deer’s play
Your forehead is like a small moon
Placed inside the rain clouds
Oh! Dear! You are the one that makes me
Sleepless, and my heart is beating for you.

No comments: